Applications are open for four more USER-CHI cities to join the peer learning programme
USER-CHI is an industry-powered, city-driven and user-centric project that co-creates and demonstrates eMobility solutions in 5 connecting nodes of the Mediterranean and Scandinavian-Mediterranean TEN-T network: Metropolitan Area of Barcelona (ES), Berlin (DE), Budapest (HU), Rome (IT) and Turku (FI). These are also known as the USER-CHI demonstrator cities.
Through the USER-CHI peer learning programme, fellow cities willing to learn, exchange and further develop their eMobility plans based on the experience of the USER-CHI demonstrator cities are recruited.
Fellow cities are recruited for each of the following USER-CHI demonstrator sites:
- Barcelona Metropolitan Area
Why become a fellow city?
- Do you want to learn about cities’ approaches for deploying new electric vehicle charging points?
- Do you wish to exchange with city peers on ways to motivate private users to shift to more sustainable and electric ways of transport?
- Would you like hands-on experience on how cities are testing innovative charging solutions?
- You will have the chance to discuss this and much more by joining the USER-CHI peer learning programme and becoming a fellow city!
What does the project offer?
If selected to become a fellow city, you will have:
- Access to the eMoBest platform, a secure online space where you can learn and exchange with your city peers on electromobility
- Access to the USER-CHI electromobility library, news, resources, and events
- Tailored participation in the preparatory ElectriCity webinar, which will dive into the state of electromobility in the fellow demonstrator site
- Direct contact with the USER-CHI cities and experts from the fellow demonstration site
- USER-CHI assistance for the development of electromobility plans and strategies
- Participation in one peer learning visit in the fellow demonstrator site in 2022, with travel costs reimbursed for one person up to 750 euros
- Opportunity to speak at online and offline electromobility conferences and meetings
What are the commitments of a fellow city?
- Fill in the application form and define a detailed request for learning
- Participate in the ElectriCity webinar organised by the fellow demonstration site
- Take part in the peer learning visit in the fellow demonstration site in 2022
- Fill in a short peer learning report at the end of the peer learning visit
- Gather and send all documents required for the reimbursement of costs (no financial obligations as participants)
How to apply?
The USER-CHI peer learning programme is open to any urban authority of a local administrative unit active in electromobility and established in an EU Member State or in a Horizon 2020 associated country.
To be eligible, the application must:
- Be submitted by 25th September 2021 COB;
- Be prepared by only one city (no “joint” applications),
- Be duly completed in all parts;
- Be submitted in English;
- It is possible to express interest in multiple USER-CHI demonstrator sites.
Please send your signed application to matilde [dot] chinellato [at] eurocities [dot] eu and specify in the subject line: USER-CHI peer learning programme
Link to the original call here