Plant some sustainable urban mobility seeds and boost your knowledge and skill set by participating in upcoming CIVITAS training sessions. Taking place in June, July and September, they examine burning, crosscutting urban mobility topics.
The courses are accessible to all - no matter your level of experience, your role, or your organisation. Join to get up to speed on the following themes:
- Evidencing active mobility projects through economics - 23 June
- Creating attractive cities – steering through parking management and access regulation schemes – 30 June
- Transition management – an instrument to make change happen - 7 July
- Citizen science – the miracle of traffic counting and citizen engagement – 2 September
The training sessions are concise, light and interactive. You have time to meet, engage and work together with peers from across Europe. In addition, participation is free for every session! Below is more information on what to expect:
- Each session lasts 3.5 hours from 09:00 - 12:30 CEST.
- Plenty of breaks are included.
- Hear from inspirational experts.
- Discover case studies and success stories from cities across Europe.
- Take part in group work and interactive exercises.