During the CIVITAS Political Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting that took place in Graz (Austria) on 2 October 2019 , the applications received for the new members of the PAC were presented to the EU Commission.
Since then, the applications have been reviewed and six new members have now been admitted to the PAC.
The new members come from all corners of Europe. They are:
- Günter Riegler, City of Graz, Austria
- Maria Androutsou,City of Agios Dimitrios, Greece
- Marino Garfagnoli, City of Portoferraio, Italy
- Miguel Bandeira, City of Braga, Portugal
- Philip Broeksma, City of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Vasilena Mitsiadi from the city of Trikala, Greece
Would you like to know more about them? Then visit the PAC webpage.
Author: Richard Adams