PLAN: EFFICIENCY AND ECONOMY THROUGH APPROPRIATE MATHEMATICAL MODELLING
Consulting upon request.
- Analysis, scenarios and measure selection
- Evaluation and monitoring
- Rural areas
- Small cities
- Medium-sized cities
- Large cities
- Metropolitan regions
With PLAN, the AIT combines top mathematical know-how with methods developed in-house and decades of research in the transport industry, in order to provide efficiency, economy and environmental compatibility in
- transport logistics,
- route planning and
- fleet management.
Models are used in the three areas to develop effective, environmentally friendly and economical concepts, to build strategies, and to plan decisions.
We analyse the upcoming decisions using optimisation methods. Suggested routes (shortest, fastest, most energy-efficient), vehicle types suitable for an application, potential transport restrictions or operational planning (strategic, tactical, operative) are determined.
PLAN captures the ideal solutions, provides clear recommendations for route and fleet management and also considers unplanned incidents and events such as traffic jams or defective vehicles.
- More accurate and cost-effective results;
- Application-oriented recommendations, verifiable results;
- Dynamic calculation models, conditions can be simulated (e. g. fuel price);
- Multimodal view;
- Various overall conditions taken into account;
- Always at the cutting edge of technological progress.