The European Road Safety Charter (ERSC) has announced that the 2023 Excellence in Road Safety Awards are now open for applications.
The annual awards celebrate the road safety achievements of ERSC members and help build greater momentum towards its Vision Zero goal – reducing road deaths to almost zero by 2050. Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 19 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium and online.
The categories for 2023 are...
- Best use of data to promote road safety
- Best road safety project for road users with reduced mobility
- Best project promoting fitness to drive
- Best project supporting road safety in the e-commerce sector
- Urban Road Safety Award (open to municipal, city and regional authorities).
To find out more and to access the awards application visit: https://road-safety-charter.ec.europa.eu/content/excellence-road-safety-awards
The deadline for the submissions is Friday 26 May 2023. Still looking for some inspiration? Check out the winners from 2022 here.
Also, the European Road Safety Charter has also launched a survey which seeks to understand how it can better support its members. Check out the survey here.