The sixteenth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II cities and their recent achievements in urban mobility planning and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities…
The latest issue of MOVE, the quarterly newsletter of the CIVITAS Initiative is now available!
The sixteenth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II cities by giving you the top news:
- New challenges for CIVITAS and EU Urban mobility policy
- Brno, Czech Republic - Testing of electric minibuses
- Tel Aviv – Yafo, Israel - spearheading the e-vehicle revolution and receiving the visit of EU commissioner Siim Kallas
- Gdynia, Poland – a new public transport concept in Personal Rapid Transit
- New event organized in the city of Palma, Spain and Graz, Austria
- Casablanca – the first non-European city to host a CIVITAS FORUM conference
Additionally, MOVE 16 announces the new tools and webinar of the CIVITAS Thematic Groups
Last but not least, MOVE 16 highlights and gives you more information about the launch of the first CIVITAS Activity Fund in the field of sustainable urban mobility.
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
If you wish to receive the electronic edition of MOVE, subscribe here.
Your CIVITAS team.