Over the course of the past four years, the three CIVITAS Living Lab projects – CIVITAS DESTINATIONS, CIVITAS ECCENTRIC and CIVITAS PORTIS – have been testing and demonstrating innovative sustainable urban mobility solutions.
As the projects near their end, the time has come for them to present the exciting results of their work. Join their joint final conference online from 6-20 October to discover what they have been up to.
The event will showcase 175 sustainable urban mobility measures implemented in 16 European cities, with a particular focus on:
- European port cities (CIVITAS PORTIS);
- Touristic cities looking to develop sustainable mobility solutions for tourists and residents alike (CIVITAS DESTINATIONS); and,
- European cities fostering sustainable mobility in peripheral areas, as well as testing innovative urban freight and logistics solutions (CIVITAS ECCENTRIC).
Immerse yourself in the projects’ achievements, lessons learned and many successes by:
- Joining the three live sessions on 6 October, 13 October, and 20 October featuring input from all three projects;
- Diving into daily releases of inspirational material, including videos, presentations, and publications that reveal and explain the cities' mobility work;
- Taking part in a video contest featuring among all project videos.
Visit the event’s dedicated page to stay up to date. Registration and more information on the sessions is coming very soon. In the meantime, make sure to save the date!
Author: Richard Adams