The LEAD project is running a survey to gather views on the key challenges, trends and influencing factors characterising urban freight transport (UFT), involving key experts and practitioners.
In order to facilitate the largest possible participation, the questionnaire is simple to fill out and has been translated it into 6 languages, so that it can be shared with local stakeholders.
This survey will take less than 10 minutes of your time. You can fill in the questionnaire by the 6 November. It is availableat these links:
- English: https://forms.gle/rWbKYxiHrHrtsfqF9
- Dutch: https://forms.gle/S21TkyiGiMKYULDu6
- French: https://forms.gle/p9a2ZGAUQa7VXfwA8
- Hungarian: https://forms.gle/63YKszaMD6ppqGKaA
- Norwegian: https://forms.gle/MUDfWynta8BLfsKDA
- Portuguese: https://forms.gle/SW6FPNTMN5XK7Csf8
- Spanish: https://forms.gle/kK8m1rF3VQhWLy5R8
Building on the legacy of the EU-funded and CIVITAS project NOVELOG, a set of factors influencing the UFT environment has been drawn up. Participants are asked to assess to what extent each factor influences the development of the urban logistics ecosystem and add any further factor they consider important, but which does not appear in the list.
The data and answers to the survey are anonymised and will be used solely for this research and will not be shared with other entities - in full compliance with GDPR.
For further information, please contact:
- Edoardo Marcucci (edoardo [dot] marcucci [at] himolde [dot] no).
- Valerio Gatta (valerio [dot] gatta [at] uniroma3 [dot] it)
- Giacomo Lozzi (glozzi [at] polisnetwork [dot] eu)
Find out more about LEAD on its website.
Author: Richard Adams