A CIVITAS study visit in spring next year will show participants the mobility innovations in Cologne, Germany's fourth largest city. The trip will last between two and three days.
It will cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- How the city considers commuters when developing its transport network;
- Efforts to improve air quality through transport measures;
- Public transport, including the city's metro system and 'mobility stations'
- Cologne's work within the GrowSmarter smart city project;
- Clean transport, including the city's zero-emission bus fleet and e-mobility infrastructure.
To guarantee your place, send your expression of interest to Melanie Leroy from EUROCITIES by 18 February 2019: melanie [dot] leroy [at] eurocities [dot] eu
The exact dates of the trip will be confirmed soon, with it expected to take place in the last week of March or the first half of April.
Please note that no financial support can be provided for attendance. The draft agenda for the trip will be available in the near future.