Earlier this year, the European Commission released a study with the objective of developing guidance on six different aspects of urban logistics.
Titled the "The Integrated Perspective", its main target group is local and regional administrations.
Each topic includes one non-binding guidance document and one technical report . The final report "The integrated perspective" combines all non-binding guidance documents together and comprise all recommendations. The six topics investigated are:
- The use of information and communication technologies;
- Treatment of logistics activities in Urban Vehicle Access Regulation Schemes;
- Engagement of stakeholders when implementing urban freight logistics policies;
- Logistics schemes for e-commerce;
- The use of environmentally friendly freight vehicles;
- Indicators and data collection methods on urban freight distribution.
To download all documents as a zip file, click here.
To find all European Commission studies on clean, urban transport, click here.