The CIVINET Activity Fund Call 2021 supports CIVINETs with:
- The deployment of innovative mobility solutions in cities through local capacity building and training.
- Engagement and networking of stakeholders at the local level, so as to overcome language and contextual barriers.
- Involvement of CIVITAS cities in the CIVITAS network
- Partnering of cities with industry and civil society, so as to help them navigate through transition and change.
Proposals corresponding to the following five types of activity are invited:
- Capacity building: Delivery of capacity building events for mobility practitioners and policymakers from cities, such as the organisation of workshops, seminars and webinars to provide expert advice to members.
- Transfer and take-up activities: Organisation of transfer and uptake activities, such as hosting fellow city members for peer-to-peer exchanges on specific measures (for example, site visits, study tours, work placements, undertake feasibility studies, etc.)
- CIVINET dissemination materials: Production and distribution of CIVINET dissemination material, such as preparing local language promotional material complementary to the CIVINET visual identity.
- Follow-up activities: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some of the activities proposed under the CIVINET Activity Fund Call 2020 might not have been fully implemented. Hence, CIVINETs are invited to also propose follow-up activities that relate to the previous CIVINET Activity Fund Call.
- Other activities: For example, attendance of third party events as speakers or participants, collaboration with national EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaigns, awareness raising of the network outside the network zone, and exchanges with cities.
Activities are expected to add value to the CIVITAS Initiative’s main assets and to adequately address aspects such as making transport systems and cities more resilient and better prepared to address the negative consequences of disruptive/unexpected events, and/or to improve the accessibility and connectivity of vulnerable and excluded communities and social groups.
Applications contributing to realising cleaner and better transport in cities, and that aid the implementation of the European Commission’s Green Deal policy and other strategies are particularly welcomed.
All CIVINET secretariats are eligible to submit applications. It is recommended that applications amount to up to EUR 21,000.00 per CIVINET.
The call information and application form can be found on the dedicated Activity Fund page.
Find out more on all CIVINETs here.