Hardware Indicator set Method / Approach Option generator Software
- Data gathering
- Appraisal and assessment
- Evaluation and monitoring
- Medium-sized cities
- Large cities
- Metropolitan regions
Interfaces Portugal creates tailor made technological solutions, develops operational consulting and implements performance training to provide teams well trained and motivated to the transport operators. With University of Minho - Computer Graphics Center - CCG, they have specified and developed a system for geo-localization of fraud in real-time.
geo-FRAUD is one of the most innovative ideas in the fight against fraud in public transport. geo-FRAUD is more than an anti-fraud system, it is a solution that, in addition to combating passenger fraud, helps operators to reduce revenue loss due to validations not made by customers in the concessions.
geo-FRAUD is a solution based on 4 intelligent modules:
- Detection: Detection can be made in real-time with biometrics and intelligent image processing;
- AI Data: Data collection and management, check-in and check-out by stop, statistics and Kpi’s using predictive models suggesting action plans;
- Management: Geo-localization of fraud in real-time, guidance of inspectors on the field and create operational information;
- Integration: Centralize all data from ticketing system and inspector’s activities and crossing it with data collected and managed by geo-FRAUD.
Public Transport Fraud Reduction
info [at] interfaces.pt