We are excited to announce the second edition of the Mobility Powered by the Youth (MPY) conference, which will be an official side event of the Urban Mobility Days 2022 conference in Brno (CZ). What’s more: there are opportunities available for PhD researchers and master’s students to get involved.
PhD researchers and students in the last year of their master’s studies are invited to submit applications to be speakers at the second MPY conference and rapporteurs for the duration of the Urban Mobility Days 2022.
MPY speakers’ presentations must showcase urban mobility or urban freight achievements from their projects/research. All speakers will receive a CIVITAS Certificate and will have their accommodation and travel costs reimbursed. Rapporteurs will receive brief training on the process and will be supported by experienced rapporteurs throughout the Urban Mobility Days.
Successful applicants should be in Brno (CZ) on 20 September 2022.
- Exchange ideas, experiences and knowledge with fellow professionals.
- Build connections for future collaborations.
- Gain access to all activities that are part of the Urban Mobility Days Conference 2022.
Please fill in the following form to apply to be a speaker and a youth rapporteur during the conferences: https://forms.gle/rjugWpsguo3kpbqo9
- Deadline to submit the application: 8 June 2022
- Outcome of the evaluation process announced: 17 June 2022
- Submission of final presentations to be given during the conference: 5 September 2022
For more information, please contact:
Nina Nesterova | nesterova [dot] n [at] buas [dot] nl
Ekaterina Uzunova | uzunova [dot] e [at] buas [dot] nl
Author: BUAS (Breda University of Applied Sciences)