The twenty-six issue of MOVE focuses on the CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, as well as on the knowledge-generating projects and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities…
The latest issue of MOVE, the quarterly newsletter of the CIVITAS Initiative is now available!
The twenty-six issue of MOVE focuses on the CIVITAS Plus II demonstration projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, as well as on the knowledge-generating projects and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities and the European Commission:
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Public-private cooperation within the Dynamic Parking Guidance System Project in Balearic Islands;
- Stuttgart, Germany, launched ‘I am a climate hero’ project that teaches mobility at Stuttgart’s primary schools;
- CIVITAS Fact&figure about Management measures in CIVITAS Plus cities (2008–2012);
- European Commission released the new WBCSD tool, a Sustainable Urban Mobility Indicators for cities.
Additionally, MOVE 26 welcomes the new CIVITAS forum member, the City of Joinville, Brazil.
Last but not least, MOVE 26 gives you more information about the CIVINET Network activities and highlights important upcoming event and publications available:
- CIVITAS WIKI Policy Note ‘Cities towards Mobility 2.0: connect, share and go!’.
- CIVITAS E-courses expanded to include new topics.
- New generation of CIVITAS H2020 projects kicks off.
- CIVITAS Brokerage Event, held on 29th of September in Gdynia, Poland (In conjuction with the CIVITAS Forum 2016).
- European Green Capital Awards are opens for applications.
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
Your CIVITAS team