Note: applications have now closed
Apply now to receive 1000 EUR of one-off “kick-start funding” to support the re-activation of CIVINET Secretariats in France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, or Spain, or in one of the language areas covering these countries. The application deadline is Friday, 4 November 2022, 17:00 Brussels time.
CIVINETs are national networks that promote the CIVITAS approach at a local level, overcoming language and contextual barriers for local authorities and organisations interested in promoting sustainable urban mobility. Members exchange information in their own language, working together to engage with the European Union and national governments on transport policy issues, legislation, regulations, and funding.
Engaged network partners, either private, semi-public or public from one of the countries and/or language areas related to France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, or Spain can apply for one-off funding of up to 1000 EUR.
Typically, a CIVINET secretariat is in charge of administering the respective CIVINET and organising its activities on a daily basis, such as:
- Managing the membership registrations database of contacts, in adherence with applicable data protection legislation.
- Being the contact point for the CIVINET and its members.
- Maintaining and broadening the CIVINET's membership and reach.
- Organising CIVINET meetings and events.
- Being responsible for the financial management of the CIVINET.
- Managing the CIVINET website/webpage, and/or other communication channels (eg, social media).
- Producing information material (brochures, newsletters).
- Being the main contact person for the CIVITAS Coordination and Support Action.
The call information and application form can be found here.
Author: Fred DOTTER