Changing the parking fundamentals
Throughout the world, cities are making bold decisions about cars in their streets…and buildings.
This webinar presents recent insights on parking issues that will reshape our cities and our mobility in a fundamental way.
How do we shape and regulate the built environment in our cities? Can we drastically cut parking from the public space? How will new mobility change parking needs and parking behaviour – and how should cities respond?
The webinar is moderated by Ivo Cré. Featured speakers are:
- Theo Thuis (Q-Park on behalf of EPA - European Parking Association) Martina Hertel (DIFU Park4SUMP Partner)
- Hervé Levifve (City of Paris)
- Benjamin Sternkopf (Berlin Sustainable traffic development & mobility research Expert Berlin)
- Benjamin Clark (University of Oregon)
- Patrick Auwerx (Mobiel 21 Park4SUMP Project Coordinator)
The webinar was organised by Polis in cooperation with the European Parking Association and featuring the Park4SUMP project.