The objective of the present call is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grants, to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field youth pursuing the following general aims:
- Raise awareness of European policy agendas in youth, in particular, the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027 including the European Youth Goals.
- Increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the field of youth, in particular for the implementation of policies in areas relevant for young people and the country-specific recommendations issued in the framework of the European Semester.
- Boost stakeholder participation in the field of youth including by building upon the potential of digital communication alongside other forms of participation.
- Boost stakeholder involvement in the dissemination of policy and Programme actions and results and of good practice among their membership and beyond.
- Develop, promote and support actions to engage, connect and empower youth in the spirit of the EU Youth Strategy.
- Increase awareness and youth participation in EU actions for young people, including Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps and DiscoverEU.
- Boost civil society involvement in the dissemination of policy and programme actions including results and good practices among their membership and beyond.
The call also embraces the four general priorities of the Von der Leyen Commission as embedded in the Erasmus+ programme namely – inclusion and diversity, - digital transformation, - environment and fight against climate change as well as participation in democratic life.
These general objectives draw on the assets of youth ENGOs and EU-wide networks and on their capacity to reach out to large numbers of interested parties and to advocate EU policy priorities. They should therefore be clearly embedded in the work plans, activities and deliverables of the applicant organisations.
- Application process: Single stage
- Deadline:15 December 2021