The twenty-first issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities.
The latest issue of MOVE, the quarterly newsletter of the CIVITAS Initiative is now available!
The twenty-first issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities and the European Commission:
- Stuttgart, Germany, is working hand in hand with companies for more sustainable mobility;
- Brno, Czech Republic, launches a smart parking system;
- Koprivnica, Croatia, presents his southeast Europe centre for urban mobility planning;
- Palma, Spain, launches real-time information system for public transport;
- Aachen, Germany, present the results of the modal shift effects of mobility management measures;
- CIVITAS Fact&figure on Mobility management;
- CIVITAS Thematic Group in Mobility management presents the latest activities and event organized by the group;
Additionally, MOVE 21 welcomes the new CIVITAS forum member, the City of Volos, Greece and the City of Leuven, Belgium.
Last but not least, MOVE 21 gives you more information about the CIVINET Network activities and highlights important upcoming events and initiatives:
- The CIVITAS FORUM 2015, 7-9 October 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia,;
- The CIVITAS Placement Programme;
- The 2nd European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans, 16-17 June 2015, Bucharest, Romania
- A Training in Mobility Management for Companies, 20 May 2015, Utrecht, The Netherland;
- The next CIVITAS Activity Fund;
- The EU Sustainable Energy Week, 15-19 June 2015, in Brussels and across Europe.
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
Your CIVITAS team