The twentieth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities…
The twentieth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities and the European Commission:
- Brno, Czech Republic, presenting his City logistic project and the site visit to Malaga.
- Tel-Aviv Yafo, Israel shows his best practices for managing freight and goods
- Stuttgart, Germany, Bringing e-mobility into daily life of people
- CityDepot in Hasselt, Netherland, a specialist in smart urban freight logistics
- CIVITAS policy corner and new publications - presenting the latest policy publication and the CIVITAS advisory group on urban freight
Additionally, MOVE 20 welcomes the new CIVITAS forum member, the City of Cosenza, Italy.
Last but not least, MOVE 20 highlights the launch of the 2015 RegioStars Awards and gives you more information about the CIVINET Network activities.
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
Your CIVITAS team