The eighteenth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities.
The latest issue of MOVE, the quarterly newsletter of the CIVITAS Initiative is now available!
The eighteenth issue of MOVE focuses on the new CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities:
- Stuttgart, Germany, is leading the path towards intelligently networked electro mobility through urban services with the Stuttgart Services project.
- Malaga, Spain, has launched ParkHelp, a technologically innovative and sustainable project that eases the parking process.
- The states of the Baltic Sea Region have launched a common Competence Centre on SUMPs.
- Gdyna, Poland, is improving urban mobility with intelligent transportation systems.
- Tel Aviv – Yafo, Israel, successfully hosted the 2nd Consortium Meeting of the 2MOVE2 project, along with two workshops on ITS and SUMP.
- Brno, Czech Republic, is planning to expand its Transport Information Centre.
- Tel Aviv – Yafo, Israel, is moving towards an Open Data Environment.
- Palma, Spain has successfully hosted the DYN@MO SUMMER UNIVERSITY 2014, focused on the implementation of city and citizen friendly electric vehicles
Additionally, MOVE 18 welcomes the new CIVITAS forum member, the city of Galatina, Italy.
Last but not least, MOVE 18 highlights and gives you more information about two not-to-be-missed events:
- The CIVITAS FORUM 2014,which will be held from 23-26th of September, for the first time in a non-European city, Casablanca, Morocco, is inviting participation.
- The CIVITAS Webinar on green vehicles for urban freight delivery, which will be held on Thursday, the 24th July, at 15.00, is still open for registrations.
Finally, a new CIVITAS ACTIVITY FOUND and a call for pioneer cities will be launch soon!
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
If you wish to receive the electronic edition of MOVE, subscribe here.
Your CIVITAS team