The twenty-six issue of MOVE focuses on the CIVITAS Plus II projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, as well as on the knowledge-generating projects and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities…
The latest issue of MOVE, the quarterly newsletter of the CIVITAS Initiative is now available!
The twenty-six issue of MOVE focuses on the CIVITAS Plus II demonstration projects, DYN@MO and 2MOVE2, as well as on the knowledge-generating projects and gives you the top news from CIVITAS cities and the European Commission:
- The best of Civitas Forum 2016
- A 2MOVE2 and DYN@MO projects are successfully cominng to an end of their activities
- CIVITAS Fact&figure about Public Involvement
- CIVITAS Thematic Group in Collective Passenger Transport and Integrated Planning present the outcomes of the Study tour in Parma and Reggio Emilia “LINKING TERRITORIES: LONG TO SHORT DISTANCE CO-MODALITY”
- A new peer-exchange programme has been recently launched by CIVITAS
Additionally, MOVE 26 welcomes the new CIVITAS forum member, the City of Polotsk, Belarus
Last but not least, MOVE 26 gives you more information about the CIVINET Network activities and highlights important upcoming event and publications available:
- Inspiring CIVITAS stories and expert ideas for better urban mobility
- CIVITAS Insights: A thorough understanding of CIVITAS mobility solutions
- CIVITAS guidance on procuring sustainable urban mobility released
- New H2020 Mobility for Growth open calls
Download the latest issue of MOVE here.
Your CIVITAS team