The deadline has been extended to join a range of CIVITAS peer-exchange activities taking place throughout 2019 across Europe and beyond.
These practice-oriented learning activities enhance the knowledge exchange between cities dealing with similar transport challenges and ultimately improve urban mobility across Europe.
The list of activities for 2019 is as follows:
- Cologne (Germany) - study visit - March or April 2019
- Braga (Portugal) - study visit - Spring 2019
- Antwerp (Belgium) - study visit - 8-10 May 2019
- Budapest (Hungary) - study visit - June or September 2019
- Rethymno (Greece) - study vist - September or October 2019
- Cascais (Portugal) - study visit - October 2019
- Tel Aviv (Israel) - activity TBC - June or September 2019
Booking your place
For trips to Antwerp, Budapest, and Tel Aviv, please fill out the application form and send to Arianna Americo from EUROCITIES by 18 March 2019: arianna [dot] americo [at] eurocities [dot] eu
For trips to Cascais and Rethymno, fill out and return the application form to the same email address by 24 June 2019.
For Cologne, send an email by 18 February 2019stating your desire to attend.
A certain level of financial support is available for cities to attend the trips to Antwerp, Budapest, Cascais, Rethymno, Cascais and Tel Aviv.
For the study visits, up to three city representatives can receive support. Read the application forms for more information.
Please note that no financial support is available for trips to Braga and Cologne.
For further on activities, visit the CIVITAS peer activities page here.
Find application documents and draft agendas below.