Especially relevant voor those involved in recently started CIVITAS and innovation projects - Combine your visit to the CIVITAS Forum with an inspiring CIVITAS Training on Tuesday 27 September.
Photo: Billion Photos/Shutterstock
In order to achieve urban sustainability goals many projects and pilots are implemented. Piloting offers a good and structured approach for learning about new concepts and technical innovations. They contribute to obtaining insights in technicall feasibility, user acceptance, impact, etc. Within CIVITAS the past 15 years more than 800 measures have been implemented. In the context of other programmes many innovations have been trialled as well. Though many of the pilots result in success, it is often a challenge to upscaling the results into broader implementation and large scale deployment. Upscaling results is vital to actually achieve the goals cities are aiming for.
The training is about "upscaling urban mobility projects" and will cover the following elements:
- Common drivers and barriers of implementing mobility projects
- Long term effects of mobility projects
- Developing a business model for your project results
This training is for urban mobility professionals. Especially those involved in innovations, project decelopment and evaluation in the field of sustainable urban mobility
- Trainer: Teije Gorris (DTV Consultants)
- Expert: Don Guikink (GUICK): drivers and barriers in implementing mobility innovations
- Expert: Tariq van Rooijen (TNO): long term effects of innovations implemented under the CIVITAS Initiative
- Expert: Boukje Vastbinder (YesDelft): interactive training session with the "Mobility project as a scale-up"
Date, time, location
- 27th of September, Gdynia (Poland) (14:00h-17:30h)
- In conjunction with the Annual CIVITAS Forum Conference
- Venue: Pomeranian Science and Technology Park Conference Centre
Registration or more information
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com